- Do not translate any strings that don't have an english version. These are controls (editbox, listbox, tree etc) that the user enters data in and not strings that they see as labels. They usually have define's starting with "IDC_????". However strings with the define "IDC_STATIC" are usually displayed to the user, but they will have an english translation.
- As often as you can remember to send me your work to be included in the main branch of the software. Mention which translation(s) you have edited in the file and I will import the changes into my master copy.
- The new search tool can help find all the missing translations by setting the "find missing translation in:" option to your language.
LgiRes is an editor for the LGI resource library. Scribe is the first program to be translated using LGI's multi-language functions and file format, and the process of adding and editing translation's has been documented here. i.Ftp now also has some translations. Notes:
Download: Zip [Windows, 501K, 29/2/2012]
- Fixed selecting a table view on the first click.
- Fixed copy and pasting controls with single quotes in the text.
- Removed redundant bitmap/icon/cursor groups.
- Added CSS object type.
- Fixed stray resize goobers on table view after deleting cells.
- Added auto creation of #defines for controls.
Download: Zip [Windows, 458K, 11/5/2011]
Download: Installer [Windows, 449K, 25/2/2010]
Download: Installer [Windows, 443K, 18/1/2010]
Download: Installer [Windows, 429K, 14/5/2009]
Download: Zip [Windows, 406K, 10/7/2007]