Tags: scribe ui
Currently the shortcuts in the mail window of Scribe are:
- "Find" - as in the same shortcut as most text editors.
- "Forward" - as in the same shortcut as Outlook and Gmail. And if so how does the user "Find" stuff...
Obviously on the mac platform the modifier is ⌘ instead of Ctrl.
- Ctrl+Enter - Send the message
- Ctrl+Up - Previous message
- Ctrl+Down - Next message
- Ctrl+P - Print the message
- Ctrl+R - Reply to the message
- Ctrl+W - Forward the message (although I've just changed the dev build to 'Close Window')
- Ctrl+S - Save the message
- Ctrl+T - Select the text editor
- Ctrl+H - Select the HTML editor