Up to i.Hex...
- Added command line support for openning a file. Fixed dropping a file onto a shortcut to i.Hex.
- Added support for dropping a file onto the i.Hex window to open it.
- Changed the behaviour of the backspace key to move the cursor to the left. Currently it doesn't change the contents of the document because deleteing/inserting data is not supported yet.
- Change the tab key to swap sides between editing Hex and Ascii.
- Changed left/right arrow behaviour to move the cursor appropriate to the side the cursor is on. On the hex side it moves by nibble, on the ascii side it moves by byte.
- Doesn't crash on double byte Windows '9x.