Up to i.Scribe...
- Fixed the SMTP send progress.
- Optimized the "Allocating Output Buffer" of the SMTP code. It's now almost instant compared to minutes for a large attachment. The problem was really in the memory sub-system provided with M$ Visual C++ just taking ages to delete lots of small peices of memory. So instead I grouped many small blocks of about 80 bytes, into bigger chunks of 16kb. So that it didn't matter if the delete is slow, because the numbers of deletes are much smaller.
- The status LED's are back!
- Fixed the "e caron" character mapping for the ISO 8859-2 code page.
- Fixed the printing of email/contacts so it's uses the font sys-system and thus the appropriate codepage's and mappings. The email print code takes it codepage from the codepage setting of the email itself, and the contact's take their codepage from the default codepage setting in the appearence tab of the options.
- Made the field names translatable when printing a Contact.
- Added support for multi-line fields in the contact printing. (e.g. the Notes field)
- Added ability for multiple search terms in the find window, separated by spaces.
- Email is marked as read when moved to the trash.
- Updated the Czech translation.
- Updated the Danish translation (Code: 12).
- Made the "Remove" button on the mail window wider.
- Fixed the shift/alt/ctrl key detection in Windows 95/98/ME. The M$ documentation is less than clear about some things related to GetKeyState.