Up to i.File...
- Browse files on any mount.
- Cut, Copy and Paste files and directories.
- All references to the same file or directory in the user interface are tied together, they update at the same time.
- User can browse back and forth along the history of folders they've visited.
- File sizes update in real time as they are copied.
- The mime-type of files is displayed in near real time in the list view allowing correct catagorisation according to content rather than filename.
- The samba network is displayed under network neighbourhood. Shares are mounted automatically and seamlessly displayed in the tree view.
- Added support to mount and unmount removable media.
- Added support to make an ISO from a directory using mkisofs.
- Added support to write an ISO to CD-R using cdrecord.
- Added sorting on the columns in the list view. The setting is remembered until the parent node is freed... so pretty much when the app closes.
- Added support for renaming files with a in place edit label. By default only the filename is selected and NOT the extension. I got this idea from an article called 'Acts of Volition'.