Up to LgiRes...
- Added support to search for define's.
- Refined the search results for "missing translation" to not include strings that have no alphabetic characters (e.g. '...').
- All utf-8 strings are checked for validity during reading/writing, error messages will appear if anything is bogus.
- Added basic comparision of lr8 files, shows differing tags and attribute values.
- String sorting the in the string group list is now actually works properly. Empty strings now sort their own group.
- [Win32] Fixed copy text / paste text to support unicode properly. This was the cause of much corruption in new work for Scribe. The problem stemmed from using only the native codepage for clipboard I/O. Now I use ucs-2 wide chars as the text format and only the native codepage if that fails.