Up to Lgi...
- Added the defines LGI_LITTLE_ENDIAN and LGI_BIG_ENDIAN for compiling byte order specific code.
- Added the GIccProfile class to read/write ICC colour profiles.
- GPath renderer fixes:
- Fixed the rops to write in non-pre-multiplied colour.
- Fixed it not outputting the right most column of pixels when the bound box is sub-pixel.
- Fixed it compositing the bottom scanline over the scanline above it.
- Documented the GFont API.
- Documented GFilter, GFilterFactory, GFontSystem and their attendant defines.
- Added GFont::GetWeight() and GFont::SetWeight(). Bold(...) now just reuses the Weight.
- Fixed too many OnMouseExit/OnMouseEnter events.
- Ripped out the the old GXml library and converted all of Lgi over to the new GXmlTree (DOM style) XML parser. This will break some lgi.conf files, but it'll be easy enough to convert them over. Now they are closer to correct XML. This change effects the Config system in the GApp object.
- Added a GXmlToUi class that builds on the GXmlTree classes to add support to mapping element attributes to dialog controls. This lets you store dialog values into XML really easily. This system will become the default way of serializing dialogs, taking over from DataDlgTools which uses the GProperties prop collection. Usage is basically a matter of adding the Attribute <-> Ctrl ID mappings to the GXmlToUi object then you can call Serialize with the window object and it'll "Just Work(TM)".
- [Win32] Fixed deleting hidden/system/read-only files with GFileSystem::DeleteFiles, and also fixed deleting files with accented names.
- [Win32] Fixed LgiMsg crashing on really long messages.
- [Cygwin] Lgi now builds on cygwin.
- Fixed the accelerator binding for the Backspace key.
- Fixed the mouse/key hook system so that you can add a GWindow without a crash.
- Fixed dropping files with unicode paths onto Lgi apps.
- [Mac] Added the half finished mac port.