Up to FileTeePee...
- Added russian translation.
- Converted the transfer progress panel over to 64 bit so that it didn't puke on files larger than 2gb. This had a cascade effect through out Lgi causing the API to need changing.
- Fixed resuming downloads when the amount already downloaded is over 2gb. Nice not to have to grab that 2gb+ again eh?
- Improved the throttling of data.
- Improved the throughput graph.
- Made the x of x text use appropriate units instead of being stuck in "KB" all the time. Now it will say "1.04 G of 2.8 G" for example.
- Widened the throttle control to contain more text.
- Added more bandwidth scales to the throttle.
- Added support for accounts with a username but a blank password.
- Fixed Bug #103: Can't login when password contains a comma.
- Added the current server:port to the title bar while connected.