Up to i.Ftp...
Enterand Backspacehandling in the local file pane.
- The remote pane's file list area and directory edit box are now disabled when not connected. They enable on a successful connection and return to disabled on disconnect.
- Proper disconnect events now get fired from the SFTP protocol module.
- When you close an SFTP connection it waits for operations to exit gracefully instead of just blowing away the thread. This fixes the problem where closing an SFTP connection leaves file handles open.
- Fixed the idle time being out of whack when running on Windows that had a long uptime (say weeks). Yeah I know.
- [Linux] Added support for startup notification.
- Fixed Bug #76: HTTP download doesn't accept a non standard port.
- Fixed Bug #107: Changing local directory breaks queued uploads/downloads.
- [Win32] Added support for updated the list of drives in the local pane drop down when disks are inserted and removed.
- Fixed dragging multiple items from the local pane to an explorer window.
- Added the Swedish and Portuguese translations.