Up to i.Scribe...
- Fixed some minor boundry conditions with the list box scrollbar.
- Fixed email printing not printing multiple recipients and the formatting of the From: field is fixed too.
- Added [partial] translation from Ascii text to Win1252 so that Ascii text displays correctly. Here is the new mapping for 'us-ascii':
The boxes are missing chars that are not represented in the Win1252 code page that I'm mapping to. Eventually when the mapping tables can output Unicode I'll come back and fix all the graphical chars here (remind me?).
- Added support for Win1250 and Win1252 so that no translation is done to the text in the editor. Useful for clients that send Win12xx text but call it 'iso 8859-x'. Dumb clients. And before you ask, at some point there will be code to actually convert the characters in the message between code pages. But not this time.
- Fixed the scroll bar on listboxes not appearing when the last line is only partially visible.
- Fixed the Preview Account crashing Scribe sometime after using it.
- Made the 1st item in a list be selected when the control receives focus, if no item is already selected. Handy when tabbing into the control with the keyboard.
- Added a right click option on the accounts in the status window for "Preview".
- [InScribe] Fixed the account list getting messed up when deleting an account.