Up to i.Scribe...
- Fixed contacts in un-visited sub-folders not showing up in the "Add Contact" window.
- Pressing the ESC key when entering a email address into a contact now just closes the edit field, not the whole window.
- Made the status pane resize to fit the icons in _icons.gif, previously it assumed they we're 8 pixels across. This allows for customisation of the status icons to whatever size, within the 16x16 cell for each icon.
- [Linux] Fixed the utf-8 from the scribe.lr not being rendered correctly. However it seems that the default fonts that come with Linux are missing lots of the accented characters, so it's not that much better. *sigh* looks like I'll have to implement the fonts using XRender as the primary output API and fall back to Xlib when XRender isn't available. Although I'm tempted to ignore Xlib's text API altogether simply because it's so bad (and almost all new installs of X11 have XRender).
- Implemented the "find" function in the unicode edit control.
- Fixed mouse click and over processing in the HTML control when the document is scrolled vertically.
- [Win9x] Fixed pasting text into the unicode editor.
- [InScribe] Fixed default "reply-to" being used when replying, when no reply-to was setup for the incomming account's identity.
- Fixed cid: images with paths not displaying in the HTML control.
- Added some basic support for browsing MIME digest messages. If you open one of the "message/rfc822" attachments you can use the prev/next buttons to scroll along the messages in the digest. I don't think I'll add support for non-MIME digests.
- [Win32] Added code to detect the daylight savings offset and adjust the timezone field of the Date: header appropriately. I also generalized the code into the GDateTime object of LGI for everyone to benifit from.
- Added support for clicking "https://" links in the HTML control.
- Fixed clicking on anchor links with child tags in the HTML control.
- Added some decidedly dodgy support for text selection and copy to clipboard support to the HTML control. Use the mouse to select, then ctrl-c to copy. It may not work well, or at all... but more likely it will work fine for simple email HTML and not very well for grandiose webpage email.
- Added a Eudora v5.x address book importer.
- Fixed calandar entries not showing up in the month/week view when created.
- Updated the help files with current screenshots and fixed the descriptions of the configuration options.