Up to i.Scribe...
- Added "iso-8859-8-i" as an alias of "iso-8859-8"
- Fixed a crash when deleting an attachment out of an unsaved message.
- Added the charset "cp949", with the alias' "ks_c_5601-1987,ks_c_5601"
- Fixed saving an unread message causing incorrectly incrementing of it's folder's unread count.
- Fixed multiple BODY tags in HTML screwing up the background painting... or more to the point the last BODY rendering overwriting the previous ones. Now the BODY tag sets the background colour of the control, which means the double buffer gets cleared to the background colour and then all the tags get painted onto it. Not accurate if there are different coloured body sections, but seriously, why have 2 (or more) BODY tags?
- Added hotkey to the mail window for replying: Ctrl-R
- Added hotkey to the mail window for forwarding: Ctrl-F
- [Win32] Added code to set the list view as focus when restoring Scribe from the trayicon.
- Added a "Date Format" option, which allows you to choose between the default, d/m/y, m/d/y and y/m/d each with the option of 12h or 24h. Which are the most commonly used formats. On windows the default is pulled out of the regional settings in the control panel, and on linux it's just d/m/y until I find a way of getting some user setting from the system.
- Fixed the importing of vCard phone numbers and notes.
- Fixed incorrect handling of codepages when quoting a reply or forward.
- Changed the alias' for "gbk" to: CP936, MS936, windows-936, x-gbk, gb2312, GB-2312 and csGB2312. So for any of these charsets, the text will be decoded as "gbk". Let me know if this is in error.
- Added the alias "hz" for the charset "hz-gb-2312".
- Added the alias "iso-8859-11" for the charset "windows-874".
- Added local mapping tables for "windows-1253" and "windows-1257", which hopefully should solve any errors receiving email in those charsets.
- Added support for dropping an Outlook Express email directly into a Scribe folder instead of via a temporary .EML file on disk.
- Fixed mouse clicking handling in the week view of the calendar. The y mapping was out towards the bottom.
- Fixed calendar entries missing on the first day of the calendar's month view if their time was before the current time.
- [Win9x] Fixed setting window names with utf-8... like er all the edit-boxes. Don't know how I could miss this one but I did. :(
- Fixed deleting mail out of the sent items.
- Added an importer for Mozilla's address book.
- Removed the Scribe Contacts Import and Export function. There is no point having another undocumented address book format. With the advent of decent vCard import / export (via drag'n'drop) it's not needed anymore.