|Author/Date||IMAP: some messages not retrieved|
I'm using i.Scribe (latest) with IMAP. Unfortunately, every now and again new messages aren't fetched from the server like they should. After connecting to the server the Progress tab tells me I have a new message, but then nothing happens - status goes back to 'idle' without the message being retrieved. Below is a log print-out from the last time this happend, if you can make something out of it...
I'm using the SSL plugin if that's important.
* OK IMAP4 Ready mail.messagingengine.com 00020e6b
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES IDLE
A0001 OK CAPABILITY
A0002 OK LOGIN Welcome
A0003 LIST "" ""
* LIST (\Noselect) "." ""
A0003 OK Completed (0.000 secs 0 calls)
A0004 SELECT "INBOX"
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen hasatt selected hasnoatt)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Draft \Deleted \Seen hasatt selected hasnoatt \*)]
* 1 EXISTS
* 1 RECENT
* OK [UNSEEN 1]
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1067882088]
* OK [UIDNEXT 91]
A0004 OK [READ-WRITE] Completed
A0005 FETCH 1 (FLAGS RFC822.HEADER RFC822.TEXT)
|I've put this on my bugs to fix list.|