|Author/Date||Bug ? with use of contact when create a new mail|
|I have a few contact (in the contact folder) with two mail adress
When i create a new mail for one of this contact, and if I want to use the second email adress(also, i write the second email adress of my contact and make "Enter"), I.scribe take already the first adress !!!
How can I send a mail to a contact but not on the first adresse but the second ?
|> How can I send a mail to a contact but not on the first adresse but the second ?
Here is one way:
1. Left Click on your Contacts folder
2. Double Left Click the contact line. A new window will appear, with alternate addresses.
3. Right Click the second (or other) address. A popup will appear. Select "Set Default"
4. Click "OK" to close that window. You will be back in your contact list.
5. Right Click on the contact line, and select "Email (whatever the contact is named)"
(That is a LOT of clicking!)
|- New mail
- Add recipient
- Right click on the recipient - select the second address