|Author/Date||A tool for GUI testing|
|A satisfied user
First of all, thanx for the great API and the great email program you've created. iScribe is Koooooool !! :)
I just wanted to advertise another cool free tool that can be used for automated regression testing for graphical user interfaces : AutoIt.
With this scriptable tool, one can simulate the use of a graphical app and examine its behavour to some extent. It allows for extensive regression testing.
* Provide a general-purpose scripting language
* Execute Windows and DOS executables
* Simulate keystrokes (supports most keyboard layouts)
* Simulate mouse movements and clicks
* Move, resize and manipulate windows
* Interact directly with "controls" on a window (set/get text from edit controls, check boxes and radio buttons, select items in drop-down lists, etc.)
* Work with the clipboard to cut/paste text items
* Work with the registry