|fret, hope your hols were great!
I am being forced to go full IMAP for my emails, so was wondering if anybody has managed to set inScribe up sucesfully for the full server managed folders configuration.
|I have tried Test 4, but still the same issue.
this is my log, but I cant get any of the folders or emails to show in the interface.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2004 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.
* CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS
A0001 OK CAPABILITY completed
A0002 LOGIN rbleeker ********
A0002 OK LOGIN Ok.
A0003 LIST "" ""
* LIST (\Noselect) "." ""
A0003 OK LIST completed
A0004 LIST "" "*"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Sent"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Trash"
//cut a little text here of more * LIST entries to save space in forum
* LIST (\Unmarked \HasChildren) "." "INBOX"
A0004 OK LIST completed
Any thought on why the folders, and I suppose subsequently the emails, are not showing?
|I think Scribe is having trouble with the folder separator character being '.' instead of '/'. It tries to detect it, but maybe that is broken or something.|