|Author/Date||Use of IMAP|
I try to use IMAP with Inscribe (Vers 1.88 Test5) and have some questions
* I've say to Inscribe to use Imap full,
* When I connect to my mail server, such folders from my server are created to Inscribe localy (mail, inbox) but not my other folders (archives, forum, achats,...) :-(
What is the problem ?
|This is a known issue that I'm looking into this week. If you want to help you could give me a log of your connection. I'm trying to figure out whats going on in the IMAP code. More example data wouldn't hurt.|
I tried to create a sub-folder called 'INBOX' just to see the response, which was correctly telling me that the folder already exists, eventhough no folders are shown.
|Here is the log :
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS AUTH=LOGIN] popmail.media-net.fr IMAP4rev1 2001.315rh at Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:17:12 +0100 (CET)
* CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 IDLE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS AUTH=LOGIN
A0001 OK CAPABILITY completed
A0002 LOGIN dnaton ********
A0002 OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 IDLE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND] User dnaton authenticated
A0003 LIST "" ""
* LIST (\NoSelect) "/" ""
A0003 OK LIST completed
A0004 LIST "" "*"
* LIST (\NoSelect) "/" mail
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" mail/trash
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" mail/archive_envois
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" mail/archive_recus
* LIST (\NoSelect) "/" .spamassassin
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" .spamassassin/user_prefs
* LIST (\NoInferiors \UnMarked) "/" .spamassassin/auto-whitelist.db
* LIST (\NoInferiors) NIL INBOX
A0004 OK LIST completed
A0005 SELECT "INBOX"
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1] UID validity status
* OK [UIDNEXT 1] Predicted next UID
* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft \Seen)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS ()] Permanent flags
A0005 OK [READ-WRITE] SELECT completed
The only folders that I see are : mail, .spamassassin and MAILBOX.
But in my webmail interface, I don't see .spamassin and mail. I see only INBOX, trash, archive_envois and archive_recus.
I hope it can help you to find where is the problem.
|This should be fixed in the next version.|