Forum Post
Index > Scribe > Possible solution for 100% CPU-Bug

Author/Date Possible solution for 100% CPU-Bug
BoisBleu
02/07/2005 9:10am
After two years of using InScribe, I had the same problems, like other people. Since two months it takes some seconds (5-10) to show the list of emails in most folders. It is no matter how many of eMails are into a folder.

I tried to delete all of the HTML eMails. Nothing changes.

After playing with the program, I decided to completely reinstall the program. I only made a backup of the .mail2 file. After reinstalling and customizing the program, everything works fine.

Now the program is fast as it was in the past. :)

BB

ps: I believe the problem was the scribe.r file.
Reply