Forum Post
Index > Scribe > License questions

Author/Date License questions
21/09/2007 1:55pm
If I buy InScribe now are the upgrades only free until version 2.0, i.e. should I better wait till v.2.0 before I buy InScribe?

Will there be a discount to upgrade from v.1.xx to v.2.xx?
21/09/2007 9:28pm
You can wait for v2 but I doubt it'll be anytime soon. I don't have lot of time at the moment to code, due to family commitments and other projects.

There will be an upgrade option for users of v1.xx.