Thread

Index > Scribe > Multiple Identity Feature/Bug
Author/Date Multiple Identity Feature/Bug
JayCeeEll
20/09/2004 4:55pm
I use multiple identities to send and receive email.

However if I create a new email under one identity but want to send it under another: I cannot just save the email, change identity, open the email and send it.

Even if I open the email and edit the contents it still send under the old identity.

The internet headers tab is blank at each stage so no way to tell which identity it is going to use, if I start a draft a couple of hours before I send.

At present Inscribe always seems to send the email using the identity under which the email was originally created.

If this is a feature, is there any work around to force the email to be sent under the current identity selected?

fReT
20/09/2004 10:22pm
I will have a look at this over the next day or so. It may just be a display problem because I have seen it work recently.
Bill
21/09/2004 12:14am
>At present Inscribe always seems to send the email using the identity under >which the email was originally created.

My initial test verify that.

> no way to tell which identity it is going to use, if I start a draft a couple > of hours before I send.

If you saved the message in the TEMPLATES folder, the FROM field will show the identity.

If you saved the message in the Outbox, you can add another column to the display ("From"), and that will show the identity
OR
When re-editing the message, click in the [+] From button. You will see the identity of the creator, and have the opportunity to change that identity.

Bill
21/09/2004 12:15am
OOPS -

I forgot to mention that I am using
InScribe v1.87 (Test20, Win32 Release)