Up to Scribe...
- Added code to the plugins window 'Add' list to only show real plugins.
- Fixed Calendar entries mis-calculating their size (on the larger side) causing the compact code to report overlapping objects. To get around this open each calendar entry, edit it and resave it with this version, it will fix the size problem without loss of data.
- Added code to the overlapping object error message in the v2 compact code to allow the user to drop (delete) either object claiming the contested space. The type, size and location of both objects is displayed if the user wants to wade through to the actual data with a hex viewer. Locations are all in decimal.
- The compact status window now displays the 2 pass process as separate progress bars.
- Added an outgoing rfc822 header field 'X-Color' to transfer the colour marking of emails in Scribe. The value is a straight HTML colour ref in the form '#rrggbb', where r, g and b chars are the red, blue and green hex values forming a 24 bit colour. Obviously if there is some better standard for this then I'll support it but I don't know of any at the moment. An example:
X-Color: #00ff00Would define a email marked in green.
- Deleted the 'Html' tab from the window of locally created mail.
- Changed attachments 'OnOpen' function to find a unique file name for writing the file to the temp directory. In case the user has edited the file in the temp directory we don't want to overwrite their changes.
- Fixed the list control jumping to the top when you click on an item partially hidden at the bottom.
- [Inscribe] Added drop down to select the 'From' identity on the From panel in the mail window. When repling to email the 'To' address is used to choose the appropriate 'From' identity. Currently the default identity in the options is not selectable (I will intergrate that later). Also there is a new menu on the main window for selecting the default identity to use when creating email.
- Updated 'Dutch' translation.