Up to Scribe...
- [Windows] Fixed the image libraries not loading.
- Removed all propriety code, like the OAUTH client secrets and anything related to InScribe keys or i.Scribe limits.
- Set up a mercurial repository to host the source: https://phab.mallen.id.au/source/scribeopensrc/
- The windows build is switching to vs2019, and there will be some changes to the way the redistributable is installed if missing.
- New callback type: OnAfterMailReceive(App, Email).
- New App object method: App.GetUri(Uri, CallbackName, UserData).
- New App object method: App.SearchHtml(Html, SearchExpression, ResultExpression).
- New Mail object method: Mail.SearchHtml(SearchExpression, ResultExpression).
- Fixed handling in some contexts of expressions that use array arguments.
- New Mail object method: Mail.DeleteAsSpam(). Fairly self explanatory.
- Imap server UID field now sorts in integer order (instead of the default string).
- Pop preview button in the tool bar now honours the order of accounts listed in the options. It'll preview the first pop3 account. If you want to change the default make the desired pop account first in the list with the arrows in the options dialog.
- When an email is marked as spam, the UID is stored in the account for deletion on the next POP3 connection. However if the user elects to open the preview window and change the action from "delete" to "download" the software previously would still just delete the email. Which is just incorrect. Now it removes that email's UID from the spam list and allows it to download normally. While fixing that I also made change to the spam UID list save correctly by marking the list as dirty.
- Added entity encoding for less than and greater than characters when wrapping and quoting HTML replies/forwards so that the HTML edit control displays them correctly.
- Fixed the set read/unread on the mail context menu.
- Html editor: Added right click on URL to launch in Browser.